The Guild regularly arranges workshops and demonstrations in many disciplines and current trends including Brioche Knitting, Amigurumi, Aran Knitting, Lace Knitting, Fair Isle, and Crochet.
- Granny Square Flair! 29 September 10am - 12:30pm @ Sydney Mechanics' School of Arts - SOLD OUT
- Granny Square Flair! 29 September 1:30pm - 4:30pm @ Sydney Mechanics' School of Arts - SOLD OUT
FibreFest Workshops 27 October @ Sisters of Mercy Convent, Singleton
Scroll down to see details of all the events
- Socks, Socks, Socks with Sue Grandfield 10 am - 4 pm
- Skein and Warp Painting 10 am - 4 pm
- A Taste of Weaving 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Crocheted Lace Blanket 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Tunisian Crochet Cushion 10 am - 1 pm
- Learn to Use Drop Spindle 1 pm - 4:30 pm
- Crocheted Floor Doiley 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
- A Taste of Weaving 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Click on an event to book.