These are the workshops that will be running during FibreFest 2019. SO many to choose from .... Morning, afternoon, all day. Take your pick!
As always, bookings are made through Trybooking. Just click on a link to make your booking.
- 9.00 am - 12.00 pm - Crochet a Boho Bag ($85 pp)
- 9.30 am - 12.30 pm - First Steps in Pattern Modification ($50 pp)
- 9.30 am - 12.30 pm - A Taste of Weaving ($50 pp)
- 9.30 am - 12.30 pm - Crochet 6 Petal Flower Scarf ($95 pp) - PLEASE NOTE TIME INCORRECT ON IMAGE
- 10.00 am - 1.00 pm - Modern Lace Knitting ($110 pp)
- 12.30 pm - 2.00 pm Knit a Herringbone Cowl ($60pp)
- 1.00pm - 4.00 pm - First Steps in Pattern Publishing ($50 pp)
- 1.00pm - 4.00 pm - Introduction to Macrame ($80pp)
- 1.00pm - 4.30 pm - How to Use a Drop Spindle ($50 pp)
- 2.30 pm - 4.00 pm - Crochet Rainbow Hole Shawlette ($70 pp)
- 10.00 am - 4.00 pm - Spin cotton with Takli and Charkha ($125 pp)
- 10.00 am - 4.00 pm - Skein and Warp Painting ($100 pp)