We are thrilled to release the first of our 2019 workshops. Come and learn celtic cables with the Lindisfarne Shawl by Lucy Hague. Back by popular demand we have Finishing Techniques. And finally another yummy yarn treat with a Yarn Tasting.
- Celtic Cables 2 February AM @ Sydney Mechanic' School of Arts - Link to Ravelry Pattern Lindisfarne Shawl by Lucy Hague
- Celtic Cables 2 February PM @ Sydney Mechanic' School of Arts - Link to Ravelry Pattern Lindisfarne Shawl by Lucy Hague
- Note: A foundation of 4 rounds will need to be completed prior to the workshop, instructions will be provided upon booking, as well as information re materials required.
- Yarn Tasting 2 March @ Sydney Mechanic' School of Arts
- Finishing Techniques 9 March @ Sydney Mechanic' School of Arts
- Finishing Techniques 6 April @ Sydney Mechanic' School of Arts
Click an event to book. Bookings are done through TryBooking.com.
Coming up later in the year.
Stay tuned ... and don't forget about the Conference 2019