While Guild groups are no longer meeting in person, there are many other ways to share our love for the craft online.
1. Crochet a toy
This pattern is available at Joyce Overheul's Ravelry Store
Become acquainted with a crocheted corona rather than the real thing.
Can also be used as the craft component of a home-schooling syllabus to help kids deal with this difficult time. Haven't tried crochet before? Now might be the time to pick up a hook.
2. Browse through Ravelry and Facebook
Find some new ideas, join in the forums, show off your finished items
3. Visit the Knitters Guild on Facebook
Share with the Guild on Facebook
4. Join a Mystery Knit Along with Arne and Carlos
Quarantine Knitting with Arne and Carlos
5. Watch a Daily Online Knitting and Crochet Session
If you're a night owl you can catch it live. Or just watch the recording.
6. Check out our list of Knitting Podcasts
7. Start the Certificate of Achievement